胡八一 发表于 2018-9-11 17:36:23

《碟中谍6》好评如潮 阿汤哥的经典台词你还记得吗?


最近正在热映的《碟中谍6》小编已经去看了,不愧为美国大片,画面、布景、特效等技术都非常成熟,演员演技也同样精湛出彩。
《碟中谍》是1996年布莱恩·德·帕尔玛执导的美国动作冒险电影,由汤姆·克鲁斯、强·沃特、艾曼纽·贝阿等主演,于1996年5月22日在美国上映。今年上映的是这个系列的第六部,可以说《碟中谍》这个系列做的非常成功!
https://p0.ssl.qhimgs4.com/t01fe1d38a2ad02aa84.jpg
《碟中谍》系列经典台词
这么精彩的电影其中的经典台词也是让人印象深刻,让我们一起来回顾下吧~
1. London terminal is compromised.
伦敦终端机被破坏了。
2. Let's cut the bull.
少跟我胡说八道。
3. Leveling an accusation actually.
事实上提出了指控。
4. Tell me what you make of them.
告诉我你看出了什么。
5. He's taken up scrap booking?
他开始对拼贴感兴趣了?
6. Ethan Hunt is still out there in the field, and I'm stuck here answering for it.
伊森•亨特在外面逍遥自在,我却被困在这里为他的所作所为负责。
https://p0.ssl.qhimgs4.com/t0184bf9be21e8e5f4d.jpg
《碟中谍》系列经典台词
7. Benji, we are trying to keep a low profile.
班吉,我们正努力保持低调。
8. I went through the motion, that's not the same thing.
我只是走过场,这不是一回事。
9. You thought you put him in the hospital, take him out of harm's way.
你以为你把他送进医院,就能让他脱离险境。
10. Finding Hunt is no longer our pet project.
找到亨特已经不再是我们的宠物计划。
11. Things...got a little out of hand.
情况已经有点失控。
12. And in every instance, you did so on you own volition.
每一次你都是按自己的意志去做的。
13. You sent me to do a job. I did it. Now, you bring me in.
你派我去完成一项任务。我完成了。现在,你让我归队。
14. I'm of it.
我敢肯定。
15. Desperate times, desperate measures, sir.
先生,非常时期要用非常手段。
16. Namely, how you frame her.
也就是说,你是如何陷害她的。
17. You're cutting it very close, Ethan.
伊森,你给自己留的余地太小了。
18.Ethan Hunt: They're dead.
伊森:他们死了。
19.Eugene Kittridge: What? Who's dead?
尤金:什么?谁死了?
20.Ethan Hunt: My team. My team is DEAD. They knew we were coming, m an. They knew we were coming and the disk is gone. 伊森:我的小组。我的小组成员都死了。他们知道我们在这,磁盘已经丢失。
21.Eugene Kittridge: Wait a minute...
尤金:等一下
https://p0.ssl.qhimgs4.com/t016fc5fb70612f0335.jpg
《碟中谍》系列经典台词
22.Ethan Hunt: Did you hear me? The list is in the open.伊森:你听见了吗?名单已经外泄。
23.Eugene Kittridge: What can we do? Barnes... put a guy at the airport? How many identities do you think Hunt has? How many times has he slipped past customs and in how many counties? These guys are trained to be ghosts... we taught them to do it for Christ's sake.
尤金:我们能做什么?巴恩斯……派人到机场?你知道亨特有多少个身份?有多少次他蒙混过关?去过多少国家?这些家伙被训练得像幽灵一样-是我们把他们训练成这样,看在上帝的份上!。
24.Frank Barnes: Well what do you suggest?
弗兰克:那么你有什么建议吗?
25.Eugene Kittridge: Let's not waste time chasing after him, just make him come to us.
尤金:我们别再浪费时间追他了,让他来找我们。

yanlq632 发表于 2024-11-2 19:39:23

谢谢分享
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 《碟中谍6》好评如潮 阿汤哥的经典台词你还记得吗?

请大家牢记南瓜园网址 www.nan2008.com