汤姆克鲁斯好莱坞大片《碟中谍5》经典台词、英语片段、精彩集锦
http://p2.qhimgs4.com/t0195340da29b72a9cd.webp
《碟中谍5:神秘国度》是《碟中谍》系列电影的第五部,是由派拉蒙影业公司出品,1905影业与阿里影业参与投资,由克里斯托夫·迈考利执导,汤姆·克鲁斯、杰瑞米·雷纳、丽贝卡·弗格森、西蒙·佩吉联合主演的动作片。该片讲述了伊桑·亨特和他的团队遭遇到与他们同样有技艺高超的一个名为“神秘国度”的组织追杀的故事。
we can be anyone, we can do anything. it‘s only a matter of going.
我们可以是任何人,可以做任何事。问题是如何做
You know how to find me.
你知道如何找到我
1. London terminal is compromised.
伦敦终端机被破坏了。
2. Let's cut the bull.
少跟我胡说八道。
3. Leveling an accusation actually.
事实上提出了指控。
4. Tell me what you make of them.
告诉我你看出了什么。
5. He's taken up scrap booking?
他开始对拼贴感兴趣了?
6. Ethan Hunt is still out there in the field, and I'm stuck here answering for it.
伊森•亨特在外面逍遥自在,我却被困在这里为他的所作所为负责。
7. Benji, we are trying to keep a low profile.
班吉,我们正努力保持低调。
8. I went through the motion, that's not the same thing.
我只是走过场,这不是一回事。
9. You thought you put him in the hospital, take him out of harm's way.
你以为你把他送进医院,就能让他脱离险境。
10. Finding Hunt is no longer our pet project.
找到亨特已经不再是我们的宠物计划。
11. Things...got a little out of hand.
情况已经有点失控。
12. And in every instance, you did so on you own volition.
每一次你都是按自己的意志去做的。
13. You sent me to do a job. I did it. Now, you bring me in.
你派我去完成一项任务。我完成了。现在,你让我归队。
14. I'm of it.
我敢肯定。
15. Desperate times, desperate measures, sir.
先生,非常时期要用非常手段。
16. Namely, how you frame her.
也就是说,你是如何陷害她的。
17. You're cutting it very close, Ethan.
伊森,你给自己留的余地太小了。
{:5_113:} 多谢娘子磨豆腐 谢谢分享 {:5_129:}{:5_129:}感谢楼主分享。 {:5_125:} {:5_116:}感谢分享! {:5_129:}{:5_129:} {:5_118:} {:5_130:}{:5_130:}
页:
[1]
2