彼得杰克逊《指环王》经典台词、双语教学对话
《指环王》(The Lord Of The Rings)又称《魔戒》,是以J.R.R.托尔金小说《魔戒》改编而成,由彼得·杰克逊执导,伊利亚·伍德、伊恩·麦克莱恩、维戈·莫特森等主演的系列奇幻史诗电影。系列电影包括三部:《指环王:护戒使者》、《指环王:双塔奇兵》和《指环王:国王归来》。(国内引进电影时以《指环王》作译名,而出版社通常把书籍译作《魔戒》,国内常以此区分电影与原著。)
影片还原了磅礴而史诗的中土世界,围绕至尊魔戒展开了故事。
影片共耗时七年,影片三部曲总长度10小时01分钟。加长版长度12小时06分钟。共获国际奖项351项,提名284项(IMDB统计),包括17项奥斯卡金像奖。同时《指环王:王者归来》以荣获11项金像奖的成绩与《宾虚》及《泰坦尼克号》并列成为了奥斯卡影史上获奖最多的影片。
http://p2.qhimgs4.com/t01b9c10089cd8b8eab.webp
I can`t carry it for you , but I can carry you!
我不能替你背负它,但我可以背负你!
The world is changed...I feel it in the water...I feel it in the earth.I smell it in the air.
世界正在改变……我觉得它在水里……我觉得它在地球。我可以在空气中闻到味道。
That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底.
By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!
我以你们所珍视得一切的名义,命令你们抗敌,西方的勇士们!
http://p1.qhimgs4.com/t012813bf9f42c0cf52.webp
So much death. What can Men do against such reckless hate?
这么多的死亡,人类该怎么对抗这不顾后果的憎恨?
Ride out with me. Ride out and meet them.
和我一起冲出去,冲出去正面迎敌.
A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, But not this day.
或许有一天,人类变得萎缩懦弱,舍弃朋友,断绝友谊,但今天决不会这样。
War will make corpses of us all.
战争之中无人能幸免于难。
This day we fight!
今天我们誓死奋战!
http://p0.qhimgs4.com/t0104b108ee5ada2cbc.gif
There is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.
把手握紧,里面什么也没有;把手放开,你得到的是一切。
I am no nobody's side,because nobody is on my side.
我不站在任何人那一边,因为没有人站在我这一边。
That there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.
这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。
Conquer your fear, and I promise you'll conquer death.
如果你能征服你的恐惧,代表你可以战胜死亡。
沙发 板凳 谢谢分享 看看 0000000000000000000000000000000000 {:5_126:} {:5_113:} 顶 {:5_123:}
页:
[1]
2